Sunday, June 26, 2011

Some old Conversations

Back in April I wrote down some funny comments and conversations we had with the boys.

Zacharias: (wiping a broccoli tree around his plate) "Broccoli is like a paint brush!"

Enoch: "Papa, Why does the word Hospital have SPIT in it?"

Zacharias:(at lunch) "We always eat food, we don't eat people, right?"

10 April
To Sarah, who had just had her two top teeth emerge in the last week, opposite to two on the bottom. Enoch said:
"We're already chompers, me and Zacharias. We chomp it up!! You're going to be a chomper too!"

Sometime in March, on the way home from Church:
Enoch: we don't drink coffee, huh, Papa. Only cocoa. And we don't drink beer, huh, Papa, only root beer.
Papa: and we don't drink liquor, huh Enoch.
Enoch: yeah, only licorice.

Zacharias: I'm drinking my water like a dog!
Mama: What are you? You're not a dog!!
Zacharias: A cow?

Zacharias: (out of the blue) When I get big, I want to play football!


1 comment:

  1. aww Melissa, these are precious! I hope you are 'taking notes' of more of these conversations. =) Hope things are well and you are all staying cool.

    ReplyDelete